Dr. Pierre Brassard
Dr. Pierre Brassard received his medical degree from Université Laval in 1985, graduating with honours and first in his class. Four years later, he received his degree in plastic surgery from Université de Montréal and went on to sub-specialize in microsurgery at the Hôpital Maisonneuve-Rosemont and the renowned Mayo Clinic in Minnesota.
From 1990 to 1996, Dr. Brassard practised as a surgeon and teacher at the Hôtel Dieu de Québec Hospital and at the Hôtel Dieu de Lévis Hospital. In 1996, he became a member of the Division of Plastic Surgery at Hôtel Dieu de St-Jérôme Hospital and served as Division Head from 1998 to 2000. Since 2000, Dr. Brassard has been devoted entirely to private practise and is the Chief Executive Officer and, since 2006, sole owner of the Centre Métropolitain de Chirurgie.
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Association des Spécialistes en Chirurgie Plastique et Esthétique du Québec
- Collège des Médecins du Québec
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- World Professional for Transgender Health
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)