Dr. Éric Bensimon
Dr. Éric Bensimon received his medical degree in 1993 from Université Laval in Quebec City. Afterwards, he attained his plastic surgery training at Université de Montréal. After obtaining his plastic surgery degree, he took on a sub-specialty in craniomaxillofacial and plastic surgery at the University of Toronto.
In addition to his purely cosmetic practise, Dr. Bensimon is also actively involved in teaching plastic surgery at Université de Montréal and at Montreal’s Sacré-Cœur Hospital. Dr. Bensimon is the current president of the Association des Spécialistes en Chirurgie Plastique et Esthétique du Québec.
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Association des Spécialistes en Chirurgie Plastique et Esthétique du Québec
- Collège des Médecins du Québec
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Licensed by the Medical Council of Canada (MCC)