Dr. Maud Bélanger
Dr. Maud Bélanger received her medical degree in 2005 from Université Laval in Quebec City. She completed her plastic surgery residency in 2010 at Université de Montréal. Afterwards, she pursued her fellowship in microsurgery and breast reconstructive surgery at the renowned Ghent University Hospital in Belgium.
Prior to devoting herself entirely to private practise, Dr. Bélanger practised at the Hôtel Dieu de St-Jérôme Hospital. Currently, she operates at the Centre Métropolitain de Chirurgie.
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Association des Spécialistes en Chirurgie Plastique et Esthétique du Québec
- Collège des Médecins du Québec
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Canadian Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- World Professional for Transgender Health
- Medical Council of Canada (MCC)